Residence permit (residence permit) is a document confirming the right of a foreign citizen to permanent residence and free movement around the country.
A residence permit is issued for 5 years and at the end of it can be extended for another 5 years.
You can work with a residence permit without a patent and work permit.
A residence permit is issued on the grounds if:
- A valid temporary residence permit has been issued;
- A highly qualified specialist works in the Russian Federation in the manner prescribed in Art. 13.2 Federal Law No. 115;
- Family members of a highly qualified specialist are legally located on the territory of the Russian Federation, and have also reached the age of 18;
- A foreign citizen is incompetent and has not reached the age of 18, but has a guardian or trustee of a citizen of the Russian Federation or a foreigner with a residence permit;
- A foreign citizen or members of his family are participants in the State program for the voluntary resettlement of compatriots;
- A foreign citizen and members of his family were granted political asylum in Russia;
- A foreigner is a citizen of Belarus who has reached the age of 18 years, legally residing in the territory of the Russian Federation, while not necessarily having a temporary residence permit, as well as members of his family who jointly receive a residence permit, while they may not be 18 years or to be recognized as legally incompetent.
Our company helps foreign citizens prepare the necessary package of documents and submit it to the Main Department of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (former FMS).